TENOTASS is an equal opportunity employer.
We foster an inclusive and diverse work setting. At no time do we discriminate based on race, skin tone, religion or belief, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sex and gender identity, educational background, age, partnership, and family status.
We believe diverse teams are a win for all. Come join us as you are!
We are always looking for new talents to join our team.
Are you Tenotass’s next JUNIOR CONSULTANT aiming to create iconic work with us?
As Junior Consultant at tenotass, you are a generalist who gains experience in brand and business consulting by working and contributing to multidisciplinary project teams and supporting on multi-faceted client projects. You’ll be part of a team of equally curious, thoughtful, passionate people with diverse backgrounds and perspectives
Your tasks will include:
– Delivering against assigned project tasks (e.g. execution of research & analysis, preparing client presentations and workshops, etc.)
– Taking part in communication with and presentations to the client.
– Elaborating strategic concepts and project deliverables together with your project teams.
– Supporting senior functions with tasks such as project coordination, client handling, preparing pitches or writing proposals.
This job will be a perfect fit for you, if you are…
– Passionate about brands and strategic branding.
– Interested in the combination of strategic and creative work.
– Enjoying a strategic and analytical mindset and a structured way of thinking.
– Comfortable working with guidelines and timeframes while staying agile and flexible.
– Willing to think outside the box and challenge conventional ideas.
Your professional profile:
– First hands-on experience in brand management consulting, strategic marketing, or similar (including university projects, working student experience, and full-time internships).
– Basic understanding of branding and strategic brand management.
– Good working proficiency in MS Office.
– Fluent in English.
What you can expect from us:
– A colorful, diverse, and open-minded team of strategists and creatives
– A company culture that gives space to experiment, permission to speak out for everyone – no matter what their hierarchy level might be – and a model of leadership that anyone in the business can adopt
– The opportunity to learn and develop yourself constantly through exciting tasks and responsibilities and many learning opportunities (e.g. our internal Interbrand Academy)
– Company benefits, such as diversified income model, social security insurance, supplementary insurance, personal brand investment, annual fitness cost support
Sounds like you belong to us?
Apply today to be considered for our next opening!
Please submit your completed application documents (English or Persian).
We look forward to hearing from you!