Coast Digital – Marketing you can measure™
Digital Marketing Principal
Following our successful integration into Elixirr Consulting, and the recent acquisition of iOLAP, the Data and AI consultancy based in Texas, we are now looking for someone to own the business development of our Digital Marketing capabilities in North America.
You will work closely with the CEO of Coast Digital and the wider Elixir US leadership team to leverage existing relationships, whilst playing an instrumental client facing role, making a market.
With an agency or consulting background, you will have
- Commercial responsibility for advising current clients, extending existing relationships and originating new opportunities
- Work closely with the CEO of Coast Digital and the wider Elixirr team to engage, scope and deliver into a warm pipeline of opportunities and develop the overall Digital Offering
- Lead and manage digital marketing strategies for clients to meet their objectives.
- Work with the team to plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients across multiple digital marketing channels.
- Monitor activity within clients, spotting opportunities where necessary and work with the team to maximise the ROI for client.
- Work with account managers to ensure clients are receiving the level or service required and results are on track.
- Provide advice and guidance to the client to maximise the return on investment.
- Delivering ad hoc training, advice and support for client teams where required
- Deliver Strategic digital projects across the Coast and Elixirr teams working with budget and to deadlines
- Carry out research into client challenges through both desk-based, customer and stakeholder research methods
- Research and plan solutions for a wide range of digital challenges, across marketing, technology and user experience.
- Create clear recommendations and plans, and present solutions to clients ensuring their understanding and buy in
- Execute solutions where required, driving value and results
Internal activities for the wider team:
- Continually look at ways to improve your client satisfaction, communication, quality assurance and customer retention.
- Research latest trends and ensure the team’s offering stays ahead of the competition
- Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations to the business
- Educate sales team to ensure high levels of product awareness and understanding
- Assist in the creation of sales collateral and attending new business pitches
- Evaluate new marketing technologies, techniques and partners
- Maintain personal organisation to achieve at least the company stated minimum utilisation
- 10+ years’ demonstrable experience in digital marketing especially working at a strategic level (any channels)
- Track record of results for clients, and great client feedback
- Well networked with a proven track record for fostering sustainable client relationships
- Ability to attract, engage and motivate talent and develop a high performing team
- Pragmatic, solution oriented and able to work at pace.
- Strong communication, influence and presentation skills (written and verbal)
We love what we do and we’re growing fast. So fast in fact, we’ve just been listed as one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the US.* If you’re looking for an opportunity with a firm that’s going places, you’ve just found it.
We firmly believe that entrepreneurialism is a state of mind. This means we hire to an exceptionally high talent bar. Intellect isn’t a differentiator. Being a self-starter, willing to get stuck in, deliver the best possible work, is. We only hire people with bags of ambition, and the energy and passion that comes with wanting to build a business, not just work for one.
We’re building a business together – for ourselves, and for our clients. This is how we make the really difficult stuff happen. (Or #MSH).
Sound appealing? You’ll fit in well. Apply today. We’d love to meet you.