Data & Analytics Architect
Here are some qualities we’re looking for:
- Communication skills
- Data Driven
- Customer Obsessed
What you’ll be doing:
As an exceptional listener, and problem solver, you have the ability to gain respect and confidence of technical leaders. You will confidently lead white boarding sessions, with both business and technical resources. You will exercise your passion for educating, training, designing, and building analytics solutions for a diverse and challenging set of use cases. You will co-create efficient and innovative ways to deliver data insights and this role will allow you to try to find new solutions to old problems. By keeping up with the latest technology trends and looking for ways to innovate, you will get to go above and beyond to drive value for your customers and of course you thrive on bringing order to chaos.
- Leadership and/or engineering roles through the entire project lifecycle usually focused on solution design, project/engagement leadership, and mentorship of project delivery team members
- Solution design for complex data pipelines using modern acquisition and integration tooling, platforms, and frameworks
- Lead portfolio discovery and migration assessment workshops
- Identify new opportunities to expand our client footprint
- Establish trusted advisor status with clients and partners
Opportunity Pursuit (10%)
- Participate in new and existing customer discovery workshops capturing requirements and desired outcomes
- Analysis of requirements and translation into estimation, staffing plans, and proposals
- Create and present conceptual architectures and participation during proposal delivery as a technical SME
- Create demos, accelerators, and other IP to support sales and brand presence
- Participate or drive the proposal and SOW creation process
Thought Leadership & Knowledge Management (10%)
- Evangelize Data & Analytics offerings within the organization
- Knowledgeable about AI/ML use cases and technologies
- Knowledgeable about Data Governance and Data Management solutions, issues, client specific examples
- Digest and disseminate knowledge of AWS, Microsoft, Google based services features, development methodologies, libraries, and tools both internally and externally
- Maintain iOLAP’s internal COE and knowledge base related to Data & Analytics
- Create and execute an external eminence plan
- Keep all relevant certifications current
The ideal “Data & Analytics Architect” candidate:
- 5+ years experience in a technical consulting firm
- 5+ years experience in data warehousing, analytics, big data, or other information delivery architectures
- 3+ years of dedicated experience in AWS, MSFT, Google based data and analytics workloads and is “all-in” with AWS, and/or MSFT, and/or Google (e.g., Redshift, Glue, Lambda, Athena, or EBS)
- Associate and higher certifications are desired but not required
- Proven track record of client satisfaction and delivery of business and technical projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit and demonstrated drive to grow and improve the account
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT management, and developers
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Ability to travel
- Comfortable in in both Windows and Linux environments
- Proficient knowledge and experience across the analytics value chain including SQL, Python, data modelling, an analytics tool (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- If not direct experience, a deep knowledge and point of view across modern ISV solutions such as Snowflake, Fivetran, DBT, Matillion, etc.
Why iOLAP a Tenotass Company?
- Global Blue Chip client base
- Unrivalled opportunity for growth and development
- Great team environment
- Long term wealth creation opportunity
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
We love what we do and we’re growing fast. So fast in fact, we’ve just been listed as one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the US.* If you’re looking for an opportunity with a firm that’s going places, you’ve just found it.
We firmly believe that entrepreneurialism is a state of mind. This means we hire to an exceptionally high talent bar. Intellect isn’t a differentiator. Being a self-starter, willing to get stuck in, deliver the best possible work, is. We only hire people with bags of ambition, and the energy and passion that comes with wanting to build a business, not just work for one.
We’re building a business together – for ourselves, and for our clients. This is how we make the really difficult stuff happen. (Or #MSH).
Sound appealing? You’ll fit in well. Apply today. We’d love to meet you.